Holiday

Virandell

Hi guys I have small problem my plants are about 20-25 days to be ready and that's when I am going for holiday I have two options

Harvest in 10-14 days dry for 10 and harvest them before holiday (they probably will have mostly clear trichomes)

Or wait 25 days and they should have perfect trichomes milky/amber and chop them and dry them while I will be on holiday

The only problem/worry what I have is fan of fire or carbon filter not working and stink my flat what would you do guys

Is clear trichome weed bad ?

I'd carry on regardless then before you go either chop them and hang them for 7 days while you're away - or if they still aren't quite done give them a good flush/soaking and just let them dry in the pots while you're away
I wouldn't worry about fan stopping working, it's highly unlikely

I'd carry on regardless then before you go either chop them and hang them for 7 days while you're away - or if they still aren't quite done give them a good flush/soaking and just let them dry in the pots while you're away
I wouldn't worry about fan stopping working, it's highly unlikely
It's more about inline fan catching on fire but like you said it shouldn't really happend I think .. they defenetly would be ready

Fans dont end in a fire. I've gone thru a lot of em. Occasionally they trip a circuit breakers but that's rare.

I worry more about people.

I'd water real well that will give them 3-4 days before they get thirsty. If your lucky when you get home they just be a little wilted and water real good again and good to go. If they dont make it you can harvest they dry fine on the vine like that chop and hang... better than freaking out before your vacation.

Fans dont end in a fire. I've gone thru a lot of em. Occasionally they trip a circuit breakers but that's rare.

I worry more about people.

I'd water real well that will give them 3-4 days before they get thirsty. If your lucky when you get home they just be a little wilted and water real good again and good to go. If they dont make it you can harvest they dry fine on the vine like that chop and hang... better than freaking out before your vacation.
Ohh no I am not worry about people at all :D they will be ready defenetly before I will go for holiday so the plan is to chop them 1 day before I go and they can dry when I will be away.
Thanks alot it calm me down abit with that fire :D

Lights start fires and getting power by illegal ways.Cant say it wouldnt happen but very unlikely.
As said more likely to trip a breaker or blow a fuse.

My first grow I went away for a week running HID in a 4x4. I'll never do that again.

It worked ok but all I did on vacay was worry the house burning down.

Chop and hang come back and trim. Just dont wanna hang in a really dry room try and get the RH up into the 50s or a little higher. You might have time to unpack before your trim party.

GL with your harvest and relax and have some fun on the vacation.

Back
Top Bottom