House Lifts DC Ban on Medical Marijuana

For all of the frustration voiced about Obama, and some of it legitimate, you've got to admit this is the best we've had it in a long, long time.

I'm actually amazed at how fast things are happening, considering the usual sloth like pace of federal government. It's a hell of a big ship to turn around, and there's still plenty of opposition to moving the wheel.

I firmly agree. I think given a full two years we will see some serious changes to the direction of this country... hell look at all the years of destructive work done to this country prior to this administration! And I REALLY THINK this Person in the form of Barack Obama and the administration he has gathered is truly concerned about our daily environment in health, wealth and happiness as well as national security!.. He did more in the FIRST WEEK... than George W. Bush accomplished in his entire life or his 8 years of sitting around in a chair proclaiming himself the 'decider' and the 'fearless leader'... it is just fact... However he did outdo his dad in a couple of things.. his dad got the central american connection for Coca... Dubya managed to secure the ****** connection... They can add that to their railroad, coal and oil stock portfolio huh???... GO BARACK! YES WE CAN, and we ARE!:roorrip:

Remember: When tyranny is the law, revolution is the order!!!:peace::rollit:

Back
Top Bottom