How do you deal with these people ?

diggler35007

i have three grows under my belt. two indoor and one outdoor. i am not a master by no means. in my circle of relatives there is one trusted relative that knows that i grow. this relative has sampled all three grows. i will admit that i chopped early. but he insist that another person has some hydro seeds. as far as i know any hydro grower would not let his or her crop seed out. unless they wanted seed stock, if they wanted seed then why would they be in the bag. i dont understand.they mean only good by offering the seed . and ive tried explaining the situation, how many of you have been offered seed from some hydro[excluding hermi's] ? i think they are fooling him or her with the name. anyone else agree? btw this place has no access to quality strains unless you grow your own. there is a decent outdoor crop every year here but it is seeded and not manicured. there is also decent brickweed here and there. i have tried to turn people on to this site , but had no luck. everyone here is obsessed with pills. i gave some cured bud to a bud and knew it was a waste cause he or she would be so wasted from the pills and alc**** that they would not remember the kind. i wish this was made up but its not. i know that i am not the smartest person. but am i living amongst the dumbest? i am sorry they look at me like im crazy when i say anything about a plant being male or female.

Back
Top Bottom