How does cannabis affect fitness?

Yeah that's why I try to stick to just one hit and not go over board but my wife drives us to the gym so it helps lol couldn't do it myself I personally think being hi and driving is just as bad a drinking and driving

Do you really? I don't feel like it affects my mental clarity often, it's mostly just reaction time that I worry about when I have driven high in the past.

I have seen evidence from different studies showing that it adversely affects driving ability and that it doesn't. I definitely wouldn't compare it to drinking and driving though, unless one is tripping balls/stoned and falling asleep.

Not saying I haven't made it to the store when I get the munchies

:rofl: I can relate!

I've Stopped Smoking In The Day Now, This Is Making My Health a Lot Better Although Tobacco Is The Main Part In That! When I Smoke Weed in The Daytime Whatever Weed It Is I Feel Tired & Lazy, Evenings I Can Feel The Difference Some Make Me Giggly Some Knock Me Out It Depends But In Day There All The Same So Affects Fitness For Me a Lot, Now I've Stopped Smoking In Day I'm Doing Lot More & Have The Energy Too!!

Since I Started Smoking Weed Everyday I Have Lost a Lot Of Weight!! Everything's The Same Except That Although Been Lazier So Would Have Thought Should Have Put Weight On! & That Must Be Weed Not Tobacco As I Was Smoking Loads Of Fags Before Still. Now I Can't seem To Put Weight On, Hopefully Me Not Smoking As Much Should Make Me More Healthier And Put On a Bit More Weight, Although I Don't Think Weed Is Harmful Or Bad For You In Any Way At All!! Smoking Pure Weed Has Got To Be Better In So many Ways, Eating Being The Best Not That I would I Don't Like The Stone That Way Nothing Could Beat a Nice Spliff. Vaporizer Is Something I Want To Try, I Do Like Hitting Bong Too But It Doesn't last As Long But Tastes Nicer, Even Though Bong Messes Up My Boyfriends Lungs Some Reason? So Still Maybe Not The Best. :confused:

I've Stopped Smoking In The Day Now, This Is Making My Health a Lot Better Although Tobacco Is The Main Part In That! When I Smoke Weed in The Daytime Whatever Weed It Is I Feel Tired & Lazy, Evenings I Can Feel The Difference Some Make Me Giggly Some Knock Me Out It Depends But In Day There All The Same So Affects Fitness For Me a Lot, Now I've Stopped Smoking In Day I'm Doing Lot More & Have The Energy Too!!

Since I Started Smoking Weed Everyday I Have Lost a Lot Of Weight!! Everything's The Same Except That Although Been Lazier So Would Have Thought Should Have Put Weight On! & That Must Be Weed Not Tobacco As I Was Smoking Loads Of Fags Before Still. Now I Can't seem To Put Weight On, Hopefully Me Not Smoking As Much Should Make Me More Healthier And Put On a Bit More Weight, Although I Don't Think Weed Is Harmful Or Bad For You In Any Way At All!! Smoking Pure Weed Has Got To Be Better In So many Ways, Eating Being The Best Not That I would I Don't Like The Stone That Way Nothing Could Beat a Nice Spliff. Vaporizer Is Something I Want To Try, I Do Like Hitting Bong Too But It Doesn't last As Long But Tastes Nicer, Even Though Bong Messes Up My Boyfriends Lungs Some Reason? So Still Maybe Not The Best. :confused:

That is interesting, because I usually feel most tired when I smoke between 6 and 8 o clock, and after that I do still feel somewhat tired after smoking.

Personally, cannabis doesn't make me too lazy, so I guess I am lucky in that way!

I seem to recall reading that cannabis can be used to help people suffering from HIV to maintain their weight (NOT lose weight). So I think if used in the correct way, you could manage your weight effectively with weed. :)

I suffer from my bong too, so I feel your boyfriend's pain. I think it's simply down to the amount of smoke inhaled that messes my lungs up.

Yeah My Boyfriends Has a Spliff In The Mornings To Wake Him Up! That's Always Confused Me When I Wake Up Mainly If I Smoke I Feel So Tired All Day! Hmmm Weeds Just Backwards With Me Ay! Maybe I Smoke Weeds That Supress My Hunger & I Don't Realise? Its Only Cheese That Really Gives Me The Muchies Lol, Like Smoking Just Baki Does? True Say, Weak Lungs Maybe! I'm Fine With Hitting Bong, Young Lungs!!

Back
Top Bottom