How long does it take for a plant to germinate?

BrokrnEyes

How long does it take a white widow auto flower seed to germinate in a hydroponic system similar to an aero garden? It's been 4 days and I haven't seen a sprout yet.

Also, what color are these seeds supposed to be? The reason I ask is that I have read online that the darker the seeds the better, but most of the seeds are fairly white or definitely not dark. I got these from sponsor AMS so I'm a bit concerned.

Well, germination of seed depends on some things which you often can't affect. I suppose it is normal when seed germinates 4-6 days. Good luck.

yeah it takes about a week. Temp/soil/depth of seed/amount of water it all plays a part in the birth of your little one.

Yep she (hoping it's a she!) popped her she'll off sometime Monday morning and by the end of the day was already an inch above the grow sponge with a tiny set of true leaves just starting to form. The tap root is already over an inch out of the bottom of the grit sponge (so about a little over 4 inches in total length). I'm going to assume based on the rate of growth of the root that it emerged Tuesday Wednesday and achieved enough route mass sometime Saturday night to start pushing the seed up out of the sponge (saw the seed starting to rise out of the gross sponge hole on Sunday). The AG will switch over to its 24 hour water cycle next Monday but I already have a airdrome in the water (directly underneath the plant actually) and in the next few days I'll be adding some Great White to the water once enough root mass I'd below the water line.

Back
Top Bottom