How much weed?

Schnauzer

what food can i make that wont take alot of weed, i dont really have an oz that i want to throw into making cannabutter, but i would like to try making brownies or something, is there a way i could use like 1 gram to make one highs worth of brownies? it seems like it takes more weed to get high eating then it does to smoke it, is this true? ive never really looked into this so i have no clue about eating it. :cool: but if u really do get higher from eating, then i need to try this. also how long does it take for the high to kick in?

you can put weed on a piece of toast and it only takes as much as it would to get you high smoking you could probably get high 2 or 3 times off of a gram so you probably have two or three servings. Just mix the weed with the butter then melt it, toaster oven if possible otherwise the microwave will work.
The main thing is that you saturate it with something fatty so when you cook it the THC doesn't just burn off

I would have to disagree with you here. Administering THC orally is substanially less efficient than smoking. Thus more weed is required to feel the same effects. I would say that a gram is probably only enough to get high once and I frequently would use more than a gram for a single dosage unless you're using particularly high quality weed. I would also say that even if you're making a small amount you would probably have the best luck making cannabutter first and then adding that to whatever you choose. From my experience making firecrackers or adding it to other foods and cooking them produces a much less potent end product.

when I use it in food I grind it up in a blender to the point that it's pretty much dust and it reacts quickly and potently 1/4 tsp of bud dust is all I or any of my long time stoner friends need to get the job done if it's done right. I guess I should have added that before

Back
Top Bottom