How to clean my system in the next week

kykid4343

Hello 21 year old 6"3 215lbs male here. i smoked on february 4th and my drug test is on march 5th. it was the only time i've smoked in the past six months and i dont know why im freaking out so much but i USED to be a veryyyyy heavy smoker but i went clean for over half a year. ive been drinking water all month tons of it. im worried of drinking too much and diluting my pee for the test but i want to make sure i clean my system before i take this drug test. once again, i only smoked one time and it was almost a month ago. should i be good? if not what are some ways i can make MY REAL pee clean? dont want to fake this test. i want vitamin tips drink tips without detox fake crap. its a walmart drug test.

Think so? I hope so haha wish I hadn't have smoked until after but it kinda sprang on me. I just don't wanna fail because of deluded piss but I don't want my pee too yellow. And it is true to catch the middle pee? They say the begining of the stream and end is the most dirty

You should totally be fine that is plenty of time. If you are worried take some Vitamin B3, drink tons of water and workout to a good sweat a few times a week. THC is stored in fat cells and when you work out it burns it out of ya.

Hello 21 year old 6"3 215lbs male here. i smoked on february 4th and my drug test is on march 5th. it was the only time i've smoked in the past six months and i dont know why im freaking out so much but i USED to be a veryyyyy heavy smoker but i went clean for over half a year. ive been drinking water all month tons of it. im worried of drinking too much and diluting my pee for the test but i want to make sure i clean my system before i take this drug test. once again, i only smoked one time and it was almost a month ago. should i be good? if not what are some ways i can make MY REAL pee clean? dont want to fake this test. i want vitamin tips drink tips without detox fake crap. its a walmart drug test.
Should be fine. Just quit drinking all the extra fluids now and save it for the morning of the test.
Just dilute a little with about 24 ounces of gatorade
pee 3 or 4 times
use your midstream urine for the collection cup

drink a 24 ounce of gatorade? and then pee 3 or 4 times? haha or just drink the gatorade to get the pee ready for the test? how does gatorade help? not judging just curious

the best detox I have had the time to use is bentonite clay in liquid form with a cranberry juice to bring back the color in the piss. it work for me, smoked a jada two days before taking a test for truck driving school. bought a home test kit from rite aid, took the [bNite] the day before testing, and the next morning took a half of cup full waited 1 hour , test myself and it was clean,and I pass the test with no problems, I use it every day in smaller forms to cleanse my system of everyday waste from Meds and other things ect....

drink a 24 ounce of gatorade? and then pee 3 or 4 times? haha or just drink the gatorade to get the pee ready for the test? how does gatorade help? not judging just curious
The gatorade helps keep the ph level in balance while diluting. They check for that. You pee 3 or 4 times before the test because in the morning thats your dirtiest pee.

Back
Top Bottom