How to shorten growth cyle

TheGreens1

Me and my buddy are having a friendly compititon, trying to see who can get there plants to start producing THC yields first.
It doesnt matter if the plant is very small, its just to see who can get it to start producing first... right now my plant is about 2 weeks old..
I have grown before but honestly really do not know anything special. Is there any tricks I can do to make it go to bud/yield quicker. Before when I grew it took about 5 to 6 months.. Is it possible to cut that in half or even less if my goal is just to make it go to bud? I am not trying to get big yields.. just somthing smoke able =)

I am growing outdoors at this time but could change if needed.

If indoors, you could spend a lot of money on a custom light timer & make it churn out 16-hour night/day cycles - you would end up with a maturing rate 33% faster than a standard 24-hour day period.

Outdoors, I have only one surefire way to grow roots very big - drip irrigation using an oxygenated nutrient solution. Water Farm is the best bucket-based system, with a small air pump, hydroton media and two-part nutrient mix, you can't go wrong.
:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom