How-to: Strong buzz with little hash

lexonhym

Hey guys!

When I smoke, I'm getting creative, and can't stop building stuffs, cooking stuffs, transforming stuffs...
And since I'm not a cig smoker (I hate tobacco), I had to get creative to get that strong buzz without inhaling much smoke.

I don't smoke much weed, because for some reason I find Hash more enjoyable.

And I found a way to get a really strong buzz out of hash, while making you piece of hash last a looong time.
I'm talking about smoking every single day, and still using barely 20gr of hash in 2 months here.

Here are the steps:
First purify your hash if it's full of crap. You can skip this step if you found some good quality one.
- Boil some water in a non-stick pan (like teflon).
- Drop you hash in the water, and mix until the hash is disintegrating into dust-like particles.
- Remove from the fire. The water should be dark by now. That's all the crap that was mixed in it.
- Whatever floats, remove it and throw it away. it's also crap.
- Take a coffee filter, or a clothe and filter the water in it. What you'll obtain is the purified hash. You might lose as much as 50% of the weight, but what's left is great quality.
- Remove as much water as you can and let it dry for a few days in a dark dry place.

Next step:
- Dry your hash so it's rock solid
- reduce it into a powder/dust.
- Mix with a little tobacco you dried and grinded into tiny pieces
- Smoke a little of that in a pipe. 2 hits and i'm completely out of this world for up to 2 hours!

I'll post pictures of my home-made aluminum pipe and the powder itself once I can find some hash here in Brazil (I was living in paris before, just moved here)

:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom