Hps!

shmicky

can any1 tell me if it is safe 4 the plants to leave a hps on 24/0 or shud i be turning it down to 18/6 ? any info would be gr8 thanx.;)

can any1 tell me if it is safe 4 the plants to leave a hps on 24/0 or shud i be turning it down to 18/6 ? any info would be gr8 thanx.;)

Not a problem your just spending the extra 6 hours on hydro when it's not necessary. Also the biggest cause of electronic break down is heat so shutting things down will help the overall life of your equipment!

Not a problem your just spending the extra 6 hours on hydro when it's not necessary. Also the biggest cause of electronic break down is heat so shutting things down will help the overall life of your equipment!

:thumb: nice 1, was using cfl on 24/0, i have hps on 18/6 now but will the sudden dark not effect the plants ?:peacetwo:

:thumb: nice 1, was using cfl on 24/0, i have hps on 18/6 now but will the sudden dark not effect the plants ?:peacetwo:

The rule of thumb is if you stay above 18 it makes no difference...they aren't triggered until you drop it down to 12. start the sodium high and bring it down every day a bit until it at your desired height after 5 or 6 days so they can adjust to the light.

The rule of thumb is if you stay above 18 it makes no difference...they aren't triggered until you drop it down to 12. start the sodium high and bring it down every day a bit until it at your desired height after 5 or 6 days so they can adjust to the light.[/QUOTE
:thanks: 4 the info:peacetwo:

Back
Top Bottom