Humboldt Seed Organization Green Crack Seeds Sativa or Indica Dominant?

PurpleHaze22

Does anyone have any personal experience growing Humboldt Seed co Green crack feminized seeds? On one of their pages they list it as a indica dominant strain and on their other page it says sativa dominant and when you search for that strain by them on google different seed banks say different things as well. So i figured while i wait for them to reply does anyone have any personal experience or insight on this particular strain by this breeder? I am running Humboldt seed Blue dream right now and they are beautiful. I am very interested in Green Crack for my next run

I just sent them this email and i hope they reply

"I had some confusion about one of your strains i needed to have cleared up. Your green crack feminized cannabis seeds say they are Indica dominant on your store Green Crack - buy Green Crack seeds online - Humboldt Seeds UK but other sites selling your seeds for this strain are saying they are sativa dominant. And your description on your blog even mentions them as a sativa dominant HSO Green Crack | HSO En

Right now i am a medical marijuana patient and i am currently growing your blue dream feminized seeds. I love them and they are coming along wonderfully. I am interested in growing your green crack feminized seeds next if they are an uplifting sativa dominant strain. Looking forward to hearing back from you soon! Keep up the great work!"

Hopefully the strain is sativa dominant because the smoke effects sound phenomenal and the buds also look amazing! Cheers everyone :thanks: :high-five:

I have seen that page more times than i can tell you. Did you click the two links in my original post? Both are Humboldt pages and the same feminized green crack seeds but each page says something different. their blog says sativa dominant and their store page says indica dominant

on the leafly description they talk about both stains. It is a mess of a conundrum :)

"Green Crack has branched into two genetic lineages, the most common of which is its sativa line descended from Skunk #1. The 75% indica variety of Green Crack is said to have come from an Afghani strain, and is marked by a tighter bud structure. Because its name perpetuates a negative image of cannabis, some people have taken to calling this strain Cush (with a ‘C’) or Green Cush instead."

on the leafly description they talk about both stains. It is a mess of a conundrum :)

"Green Crack has branched into two genetic lineages, the most common of which is its sativa line descended from Skunk #1. The 75% indica variety of Green Crack is said to have come from an Afghani strain, and is marked by a tighter bud structure. Because its name perpetuates a negative image of cannabis, some people have taken to calling this strain Cush (with a ‘C’) or Green Cush instead."

I get that there is a indica and a sativa dominant lol... do you understand what i am saying about Humboldt seeds? They list their green crack as Indica dominant on their store and sativa dominant on their blog. Click the links on the original post and see for yourself

Yes I do..do you understand they are saying it is a bogus line? They say there are 2 strains. The first statement is it branched into 2 lineages. One is more Sativa and the other is more Indica and people call them both Green Crack.

Calling it a real strain is a stretch. Green crack is a family of at least 2 different types of weed. They took a strain and broke it.

I am sure it is good stuff they sell it at my local store.

I just went to their blog and commented underneath and called them out how their pages varied, and asked if their seeds were Indica or Sativa dominant :)

Back
Top Bottom