hydro/ aeroponics nutrients

mjjohn

I have been using general hydroponics, I switched from the 3 parts liquid to maxi grow and maxi bloom dry powder. the reason I switched is because with the liquids my roots would get slimy, and stained. not that healthy looking. so far with the dry nutrients the roots are absolutely beautiful, pure white bushy excellent. here is my question my concern. although the maxi grow is recommended by general hydroponics for hydroponic gardening it lacks certain trace elements, such as molybdenem. it does however contain calcium, magnesium, sulfur, and iron as well as manganese. the cost is significantly less then the liquids and I find it quite easy to use . so all in all I like it better. has anyone else tried it and does anyone think I will have problems because of the lack of trace elements. if so I am open for recommendations of other nutrients I just want clean white roots and big buds.

I was kind of afraid of that, I don't mind mixing some things up, I have a ppm meter, ph meter. I am definitely open for suggestions

Back
Top Bottom