Hydro Grow Room Deluxe w/ Mega Garden

GemNeyeBlack

I am about to buy this Hydro Grow Room Deluxe Tent w/ Mega Garden....I don't know if I am making the right move or not. I figure if I am going to grow, why not do it right within budget. I like the idea that it gives everything I need. I have never grown before, but been doing a lot of research. I know most say start with dirt, but if I stay focused I believe I can do it with this system..Has anybody ever used this system? If so what did you think? here are the details The Hydro Grow Room Deluxe Tent with the Mega Garden complete system is top of the line! We have filled the light blocking reflective grow tent and customized it for the best in indoor gardening! Comes ready to grow with 2' x 2' x 4' tent, multi-pin timer, ratchet hook light hanger movers, Mega Garden hydroponic system, 4" carbon air filter, mini fan, digital thermometer/hygrometer, a 150 watt HPS light system, 4" non-insulated ducting, and a 4" inline fan.

Here is some handy information about the Mega Garden:

Get the convenience of an Ebb & Flow System in a 22" x 22" x 10" size garden. Ebb & Flow Systems work by pumping nutrient solution up from a reservoir to a controlled water level tray. All plants are watered uniformly on a timed cycle.

The Mega Garden System Includes:
• 7.5 Gallon Reservoir
• Insert Grow Tray
• Submersible Pump + Timer
• Seed Starter Cubes
• Water Level indicator
• Growing Medium + Fifteen 5.5" Square Planters
• Nutrient
• pH Test Kit

Back
Top Bottom