Hydro System Help

drjbrob

Hey I am thinking about buying a dual chamber pre-built hydro system with 21 plant capacity (12 vegetation/propogation and 9 flowering) with 400 w hps bulb and co2 generator and dimensions: 3.5 feet tall (42 inches), 4.5 feet wide (52 inches), and 2ft. 4in. deep.
I was wondering if this is a good setup and any ideas on how much it will yield per harvest...

the system website is below if you need more info

hydroponic systems, dual chamber, indoor greenhouse, quickgrow canada, the best hydroponics equipment.

Search around our site for "bloombox" since that what you system essentially is. Ms.Fox, Profit and a few others use the bloombox. Personally I feel like the height restriction would bother me but thats just my opinion.

Also the small reservoir (10 gal I think) leads to huge pH fluctuations that you will constantly have to compensate for, especially if running full capacity. Not sure what your situation is but for the money that system would cost you could set yourself up with a nice darkroom/hut grow with plenty more breathing room. :peace: and good luck either way you decide to go, and welcome to 420 bud.

My partner and i are on our 3rd hydro gro with a cool cab from sunlight sheds Im finding out that the height restrictions are a problem. With our system it is best to start flowering at around 12 inches, this grow we are into now, we waited until the plants were around 20 inches and then switched to 12 12. we have about 40 inches of grow room to the light and we are right into the light, now we are trying to manipulate the ladies around to keep things going and we still have 6 week min. to go. Our 1st grow we had 5 girls and only yielded 4 ozs. good luck in your search

Back
Top Bottom