I-Inhale or Vapolution?

chunkylover53

Hi there,

I was looking into buying a portable vaporizer and I narrowed it down to 2 choices: the new I-inhale vaporizer or the vapolution vaporizer. I like how portable the i-inhale is but if the vapolution gives better hits I'd probably just go with that one. I was wondering if anyone here has tried both of these units. If so, what would you recomend? Does the vapolution give better hits?

I have both. Question is, how portable do you want to be? The Vapo needs the battery pack to go anywhere like the I-inhale, and that just adds to the size and, like the glass in the heating chamber and bowls, adds to the care you need to take to avoid breakage. The I-inhale is much more portable. It gives pretty good hits, and unlike the Vapo, will not overcook your bowl. After using the Vapo for over two years, I still overcook sometimes, since I get a little impatient in portable situations. Can't use ground herb easily in the Vapo either, since it just uses a glass dimple in the bowl as a screen.

I still have questions about all the plastic used in the I-inhale, while the Vapo is definitely safe with the glass bowls and glass heating chamber. The Vapor would be my choice for a home vape that can go portable where size permits, while the I-inhale can't be beat as a pocket sized portable, since the VM3 has a watch battery that will eventually refuse to take a charge, and is $200 more in price.

The VM3 gives smaller hits than the inhale and there's no mention of a warranty on their site except for a 10 day money back guarantee. That says a lot, to me.

Why did they void your warranty for the I-inhale? They've been more than reasonable on repairs for other owners.

Well, I can't blame you for getting desperate enough to open it up. I would have been tempted too. Can't blame the company for saying no warranty service either. Opening up an electronic product will almost always void the warranty. A lot of products have a seal you have to break to open 'em.

the fact you opened it up before talking to the company was a mistake
but i understand it have done the same with other products

the i inhale folks probably did not base their policys based on a stoner
customer base

i suspect that they may take heed of these issues if enough of us tell them or e mail them both praise and gripes

so for the price of a repair they lost 540e business from me alone . and now its in public on the net, so for sure some people are going to be put off and rightfully, piece of junk.
Well, no product makes everybody happy, but the response to the I-inhale has been very good, and portable shoppers that do their research will find far more positive reviews than negative ones. Sorry you're so bitter about it. Life's too short. :smokin:

Hi there,

I was looking into buying a portable vaporizer and I narrowed it down to 2 choices: the new I-inhale vaporizer or the vapolution vaporizer. I like how portable the i-inhale is but if the vapolution gives better hits I'd probably just go with that one. I was wondering if anyone here has tried both of these units. If so, what would you recomend? Does the vapolution give better hits?
I own both, plus the Purple-Days vape. The Vapo's plus (with the optional AIW bowl) is an all glass vapor path, but aside from that and the 30 min. heat up time for the PD, it loses out in the 12V catagory to the smaller, more durable PD.

The I-inhale is far and away the best stealth portable for the money, if you want pocket portability. It's easier to use than the Vapo, which needs care in loading the bowl and avoiding overcooking. The Inhale gives some nice hits and has a larger bowl capacity than either the PD or Vapo. As far as reliability, the Inhale is a new design but does have a 2 yr. warranty, and the company has about 25 yrs. experience with gas powered tools.

The Vapo is only covered for 90 days (except for the heater-that's highly unlikely to fail), and the temp control tends to get gritty down the road, so I'd give that one 3rd place in this dept, although it generally holds up well.

The PD is king when it comes to durability (check out the vids on youtube) and there's really nothing to go wrong with it. 3 yr. warranty too, should you need it. The PD is such a steal for the money, considering the beautiful woodwork you get, the time it takes to build it, and the incredible efficiency and performance, that I'd have to recommend it to anyone, no matter what kind of vape you're looking for or what you already have. It's going to be a classic vape. The long warm-up time puts some people off, and does hamper the portable aspect to a degree, but the 12V design lets you run it 24/7 with the power consumption of two night lights. It also works with the Vapo battery pack.

Back
Top Bottom