i know its hit and miss

diggler35007

should i flush with unsweetend pineapple juice or what? not concerned with weigth or taste.but have stressed plant so bad i need some kind of redepmtion .she's 7.5 weeks in .want to make most of it.she is barely alive.she is 1 out of 4 .first time. have seen the majority of what ive done wrong.hoping to add mass for the long wait. i know this is a ratio of juice to water.is this my best bet? when i say stress i mean to much fert,to little fert, bad soil ,to much trimming,not flushing until way too late.and anything else you could think of. bottom line she is still alive,and want to make the most of her.sorry for ramblin.

should i flush with unsweetend pineapple juice or what? not concerned with weigth or taste.but have stressed plant so bad i need some kind of redepmtion .she's 7.5 weeks in .want to make most of it.she is barely alive.she is 1 out of 4 .first time. have seen the majority of what ive done wrong.hoping to add mass for the long wait. i know this is a ratio of juice to water.is this my best bet? when i say stress i mean to much fert,to little fert, bad soil ,to much trimming,not flushing until way too late.and anything else you could think of. bottom line she is still alive,and want to make the most of her.sorry for ramblin.
Since most hybrids are 8 to 10 weekers I'd say jusy use plain water too. Adding juice to the soil won't help any now.

thanks.kinda thought it would be a bad move.but now im reassured.

Back
Top Bottom