I need advice

The Stick

I took a urine test and failed.(10 times over the legal/acceptable limit). I am 6 ft, 200lbs. I am 39 years old. I was/am a pretty heavy smoker(1/4 every 5-6 days and have been for several years and good BC pot)I will be testing again in 3 days, and will not have not had so much as a puff since the negative test. It will be 1 month of no smoke when I take the second test. What are the chances of passing this time?

:thanks:

Have you thought about using a detox anyway? How long did before your first test did stop cannabis?

Peace:hippy:

I was only able to quit for 2 days before the first test. I did flush with detox for 2 days in a row befiore the test...which I failed...but, have not had a toke since then..

The following phrase is NORML's current statement based on published data for the
50ng/ml (cutoff) urine test

"urine tests may detect marijuana 1-5 days after an occasional use, 1-3 weeks in regular users, and 4-6 weeks in multiple daily users."

P - A - S - S

the line couldn't have been fainter..wasnt completely solid...but did the trick..

I would recommend 40 days for anyone who is a multiple-day user..

:peace:

if your test is unobseved use the wizanator.and dont woory about quitting.if you dont think you can pass at the time , simply say damm i dont have my wallet at this time i will have to go home to get my id, no id no test

Fantastic! Congratulations.

Peace and good bud:hippy:

if your test is unobseved use the wizanator.and dont woory about quitting.if you dont think you can pass at the time , simply say damm i dont have my wallet at this time i will have to go home to get my id, no id no test

I like you idea of the "oops where's my wallet", but sadly, the whizinator is now just a collectors item.

Mary Beth Buchanan, the over zealous prosecutor that put Tommy Chong in jail for glass, recently shut them down

Back
Top Bottom