I need help passing a urine test in court!

TokenInthe281

I've got court on the 25th, and I found out tuesday, so i've had about 6 days notice. I'm almost positive that i'm gonna get urine tested, and if i fail I will most likey face jail time cause i'm going for violating porbation in the first place. I started taking these old jillian michaels detox pills 4 a day and drinking lots of water and cranberry juice, and yesterday i got some azos cranberry and have taken 8 yesterday, and i'm taking 8 every day until monday(4 in morning, 4 at night) while drinking bottles after bottles of water(with a fewglasses of cranberry juice every now and then) and pissing every 20minutes. I was wondering if I will have a good chance of passing on monday and any other tips would be appreciated. It's most likely gonna be the test where they dip the thing in the cup of piss and you must have 2 lines to be negative cause that's what it was last time.

Edit: BTW I'm 5'6", and way around 145 pounds, and don't have much body fat.

I have been told, JUST drinking water is not enough, drink more cranberry juice, some OJ, lemonade. Drink lots of juice, the acid in the juice will penetrate/bind to the THC better then just plain water..

Thats just what ive been told by long time smokers...

Someone once told my husband to drink OJ and vinegar...that was hilarious hearing him try and chuge it...he kept gaggin from the vinegar smell...He had the biggest..umm sh#t that day, LOL, and cant stand the smell of vinegar any more... and no he diddnt pass the test...he is 6'1" and 250 lbs and quit for 3 months before takin the test..

Iv heard they now test the % of THC in your body, by sending it to a lab...he still had 14% THC and was enough to fail him..

Good luck...the less fat the better...Take a long run and sweat it out...

Well i'm not exactly trying to get rid of it completely, I've just been trying to flush it out so that when i do the piss test my piss will be clean of thc from being flushed out even though there still may be some thc left in my fat. and i'm fairly skinny just to add, and i heard that 3 days before the test not to excersize or the THC will get back into your piss after the fat was burned. am i right? and i'm pretty sure it's not a percentage test. just the one that they dip and if negative 2 lines will show up under thc and if positive just 1 line will show

You don't have much time so there's not much you can do. You can start loading up on fatty red meat for the next few days. And then do dillution the morning of the UA.
Drink about 40 ounces of gatorade
Pee 3 or 4 times
Use your midstream urine for the collection cup.

Drinking lots of fluids now will not help anything. Just do it the morning of the UA

Back
Top Bottom