I need some assurance! Help!

Slimkaitee

I was just recently randomly drug tested as part of my federal probation. My office administers urine drug tests. After I took the test, the woman who gave it to me waited for the instant results on the side of the cup. After a minute or so, she instructed me to dump the sample out and throw the cup away and then told me I was good to go. My question is, would she have had me throw the urine sample away if I had tested positive for any kind of drug, particularly marijuana?

I would think that she was satisfied with your test and didn't want either the cup or the urine
so asked you to dispose of each of them.

I was just recently randomly drug tested as part of my federal probation. My office administers urine drug tests. After I took the test, the woman who gave it to me waited for the instant results on the side of the cup. After a minute or so, she instructed me to dump the sample out and throw the cup away and then told me I was good to go. My question is, would she have had me throw the urine sample away if I had tested positive for any kind of drug, particularly marijuana?
If the sample is thrown away you're good to go. If you had popped positive it would have been sent off to GC/MS to verify what drug and how much.

If the sample is thrown away you're good to go. If you had popped positive it would have been sent off to GC/MS to verify what drug and how much.

That's what I thought...or hoped for at least. I figured there must be a way to verify considering people have had false positives before. But only assuming was driving me crazy, I needed someone else's opinion, haha. Thanks! I'm not completely dreading meeting with my P.O. on Friday anymore!

That's what I thought...or hoped for at least. I figured there must be a way to verify considering people have had false positives before. But only assuming was driving me crazy, I needed someone else's opinion, haha. Thanks! I'm not completely dreading meeting with my P.O. on Friday anymore!
If anyone ever accuses you with just a test strip be sure to demand GC/MS be done on the sample to verify it was a true positive. If they can't do that then they have to retest you, so stay clean till this is over.

Back
Top Bottom