If we could see the future

Jackalope

What to grow next has always been a fun problem for me. With so many different strains it can be difficult. The biggest thing is I have more strains then anyone in the state I'm sure. If we ever go medical I have plenty of strains to be able to supply a dispensary with a good variety. Great thing in a perfect world. We all know the world isn't perfect. What if I die never getting to grow some of old favorites out. That would suck.
2 ways of thinking. 1 plan for the future, 2 live every day like it will be your last.
In growing I try to do things as I do in normal life. At least in most case's. With starting seeds I find it hard to act or react to the same way. What are peoples thoughts on this?

2 ways of thinking. 1 plan for the future, 2 live every day like it will be your last.
I don't separate the two...I plan for the future while fully living for the day.

My dad had Alzheimers and worked 6 days a week....making dreams for "one day"...by the time that day came he didn't have the opportunity to do any of it.

Every day is a gift and I try to remember that (not always easy)...

That's my exact thinking. So now I "Will" grow some of these strains I covet. I don't want to die before seeing some of them grown out. Seeds are more available now so I will always be able to find more.

Back
Top Bottom