IN. - Children find marijuana; Noble deputies arrest 2

Hash

Two Noble County children found a pound of marijuana in their home Saturday and turned it over to police, the Noble County Sheriff's Department said.

The children, ages 10 and 12, were home alone when they discovered the drug and related paraphernalia in the house at 0464 North Long Lake Road in Albion. The children called police about 12:30 p.m. and showed officers what they believed was marijuana, the sheriff's department said.

Police obtained a search warrant and found a pound of marijuana plus paraphernalia in the home, the report said.

Mark D. Stroup, 41, and Beverly J. Day, 33, both of the same address on North Long Lake Road, were each arrested on a charge of possession of marijuana more than 30 grams, the report said.

By Amanda Iacone
The Journal Gazette
https://www.fortwayne.com/mld/journalgazette/news/local/10459292.htm

Those stupid little shits!

Well I hope they have fun in the foster home.

ps. what kind of kids turn in shit from their own home...wouldn't they think something serious may happen to someone they love? dumbfucks

DontDoDrugs said:
Those stupid little shits!

Well I hope they have fun in the foster home.
HAHAHA :adore:

Fucking terrible.

Gotta lock that shit up in a box or something.

"Well I hope they have fun in the foster home."

HAHA!

it's the government... they convince kids that marijuana is morally wrong in elementary school... so they narc on their parents, because they think that "Uncle" Sam is a righteous man... they aren't told that if they narc on their parents, their parent's aren't going to be scolded and slapped on the hand... they're going to jail... and they also aren't told that their parents are being put away for something that God intended to grow on the sides of our streets, for us to use for free of charge, for all of mankind to utilize in its many possible ways, and for us to be happy amongst ourselves and all of God's creations....

how beautifully put my friend, couldn't have said it better.
Uncle Sam has stuck it in our kids, and most of the rest of societies mind that marijuana is a horrible thing.
:hmmmm: that confuses me
because :smokin: ive never seen a person get high and not be happy

Also they play all those bullshit truth ads during shows that kids are watching. People need to educate kids about marijuana instead of filling their heads with alot of lies.

Back
Top Bottom