In Negotiations

Stoney Girl

I have been invited to submit, and have submitted a syllabus to Oregon Health Sciences University to teach medical students about medical marijuana. We are currently in negotiations to see what we will get to offer. At this point, it will either be a 1 hour class for the first year students, or a 10 hour course for the third and fourth year students. This is a huge opportunity to teach young doctors about medical marijuana in Oregon and the developments that patients have been making from their kitchens for the last 10 years.

I'm pretty freakin' excited!:cheer:

Yes, that is us. We have been contacted by the governments of three different countries for genetic and cultivation consultation. We'll be in Ed Rosenthal's Marijuana Grower's Handbook coming out this spring as well. And the Big Book of Buds 4 next November.

Getting the spot on the Pain Commission's Sub-Comittee on education will help me develope curiculum for the third and fourth year students, and I am hoping to get OHSU to also have the students do a round of clinical rotations where they actually collect patient histories in a medical marijuana clinic so that they can see who most medical marijuana patients are in Oregon.

This is a public notice and fair warning to all local and national law-enforcement agencies, DEA, elected or appointed officials, Dist. Attorneys or any other groups, corporations, or individuals involved in the systematic widespread attacks against the civilian populations within the United States and abroad. This notice is to inform you that, you all are to cease and desist with these attacks and policies of persecution, degradation and, exclusion.

ROME STATUTE OF THE INTERNATIONAL CRIMINAL COURT

Recognizing that such grave crimes threaten the peace, security and well-being of the world,
Article 7
Crimes against humanity
1. For the purpose of this Statute, "crime against humanity" means any of the following acts when committed as part of a widespread or systematic attack directed against any civilian population, with knowledge of the attack:
(h) Persecution against any identifiable group or collectivity on political, racial, national, ethnic, cultural, religious, gender as defined in paragraph 3, or other grounds that are universally recognized as impermissible under international law, in connection with any act referred to in this paragraph or any crime within the jurisdiction of the Court;
Religion
beliefs and worship:
personal beliefs or values: a set of strongly-held beliefs, values, and attitudes that somebody lives by

Culture
shared beliefs and values of a group:
people with shared beliefs and practices:
shared attitudes:

Thank you very much. We are true believers.

One of the upsides to being an "interesting case" is that I get more interesting doctors than most other folks. My doctor was the Head of the Family Practice Unit at OHSU and runs the End of Life training as well as being Chair of the Task Force on Palliative and Comfort Care. He has watched my case for the last 15 years and seen miraculous change in me. He has always had me teach the student doctors about my case and medical marijuana on a one-on-one basis, and I have also been given opportunity to address medical marijuana as part of my lecture on hypocalcemia, but that was like 5 minutes out of a 20 minute presentation. This will be an entire hour devoted just to medical marijuana. I expect to get the shorter 1-hour class this year and possibly the longer one next year if I can generate enough interest from Admin.

I have been invited to submit, and have submitted a syllabus to Oregon Health Sciences University to teach medical students about medical marijuana. We are currently in negotiations to see what we will get to offer. At this point, it will either be a 1 hour class for the first year students, or a 10 hour course for the third and fourth year students. This is a huge opportunity to teach young doctors about medical marijuana in Oregon and the developments that patients have been making from their kitchens for the last 10 years.

I'm pretty freakin' excited!:cheer:

This is awesome, good luck and keep up the good work :thumb:

This is a public notice and fair warning to all local and national law-enforcement agencies, DEA, elected or appointed officials, Dist. Attorneys or any other groups, corporations, or individuals involved in the systematic widespread attacks against the civilian populations within the United States and abroad. This notice is to inform you that, you all are to cease and desist with these attacks and policies of persecution, degradation and, exclusion.

ROME STATUTE OF THE INTERNATIONAL CRIMINAL COURT

Recognizing that such grave crimes threaten the peace, security and well-being of the world,
Article 7
Crimes against humanity
1. For the purpose of this Statute, "crime against humanity" means any of the following acts when committed as part of a widespread or systematic attack directed against any civilian population, with knowledge of the attack:
(h) Persecution against any identifiable group or collectivity on political, racial, national, ethnic, cultural, religious, gender as defined in paragraph 3, or other grounds that are universally recognized as impermissible under international law, in connection with any act referred to in this paragraph or any crime within the jurisdiction of the Court;
Religion
beliefs and worship:
personal beliefs or values: a set of strongly-held beliefs, values, and attitudes that somebody lives by

Culture
shared beliefs and values of a group:
people with shared beliefs and practices:
shared attitudes:
What's Legal got to do with it? EVERYTHING

What's Legal got to do with it? EVERYTHING this is a fantastic post and a really great blog dude thanks for this :cool:

Back
Top Bottom