Indica and Sativa question

1stimer

what is the difference between indica and sativa? if i have fama:bongrip: le wonderwoman seeds are they indica or sativa not sure about the two
thanks for the help
1stimer

There are very few pure indica or setiva strains anymore. Most strains are a mix. Indica usually finish a bit faster, stay shorter and bushier w/fatter leaves, and give you more of a body/couch potatoe high. Setivas have longer, thinner leaves, grow a bit taller, take a bit longer to finish, and give you more of a head high. I'm not sure about Wonder Woman. Any seed bank that carries them will be able to tell you the % of indica vs setiva. As well has how long they take to finish, an approximation of yeild, and weather they're better for indoor, or outdoor growing, or cloning or what ever.

1. Sativa's grow taller and more slender than Indica's. They also take longer to enter and finish flowering, typically 2--3 weeks longer than I's. I believe that S's are more drought-tolerant than I's. They can soar to 12' tall (or more!).
2. Indica's grow shorter (usually no more than 7') and bushier. Often they produce a larger yield than S's, and sooner, making them popular for commercial grows. Because they finish shorter in height, they are especially popular with indoor growers. And because they finish quicker than S's they are popular outdoors in area's where cold temps come early.

I also find there is a difference in highs.
For me and a lot of my friends, S's produce a more soaring, active high. A good choice for those who like a more "clear-headed" high. On the downside S's make me more paranoid, like "Omg everyone's looking at me and they know I'm high on weed".
I's produce more of a "couch-lock" stone. I don't feel very active when I smoke I's. On the downside they tend to make people more lethargic. I don't get much accomplished when I'm high on I's.

I like both. S's for when I'm out and about, I's for when I'm home in front of the t.v.

P.S. The leaf blades of Ss are narrow, the leaf blades of I's are wider.

P.P.S. Most strains are a mixture of I's & S's.

ok great that was two very clear answers from both of you thank you so much for the help
1stimer

p.s. i am posting another question in regards to temp control in a 2 by 8 foot closet.if you can help with as well that wpuld be great
thanks agaon
1stimer

Back
Top Bottom