Info needed - West Africa.

Kznpoison25

Hi peeps,

I'm a South African who does work throughout Africa, I've been to and smoked in the following counties: Mozambique, Malawi, Zimbabwe, Tanzania and Namibia. Usually I get to the country, make some friends and get some smoke. Its usually outdoor weed, some good sativa strains, sometimes its utter crap and other times it can get you proper high.

I've recently been selected to work on a project in Burkina Faso (North West Africa). I've never been to West Africa before but I do know that Ghana has quite a large Rasta community, Ghana borders Burkina Faso and I have a few staff from Ghana joining my project but i cannot ask them to take that across for me . I've done some research and I cannot find anything constructive about the scene in Burkina Faso. So I've been thinking of getting up there and doing what i usually do (as mentioned above) however, I'm toying with the idea of making canabutter then using that canabutter to make brownies or cookies, pack those with some other food items in my "checked-in" luggage. Thing is I will be flying via 2 countries: RSA - Ethiopia - Burkina Faso. If I make those edibles and it goes through the scanners will the dogs not smell the cannabutter? I am a bit worried about doing this with getting caught, African jails are not to be played.

Does anyone have info on the scene in Burkina Faso and secondly what do you guys think about traveling with the Edibles?

Thanks all. :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom