Intro

EmeraldFreeze

Hey 420,
I've finally decided to join after google searching grow techniques and this sight ALWAYS being the first to pop up. I'm hoping to start my first grow within the first couple months of the upcoming year. I apologize in advance if I post or ask some basic/repetitive questions but it's all in the quest to get some good advice on a seemingly informed community! See you guys in the forums!

Hey Emerald freeze how are u you've made the correct choice thise site has more info then anyone could ask for check out the grow journals and get an Idea of what you wanna do and hopefully learn first timer problems and find out the solutions b4 it happens to you though I wish I the best and its not all that hard and u have a whole community behind u to help u out check out our sponsor's page and get all great new gear at discounted 420 mag prices for your setup everyone is real welcoming and helpful anyway thanks for joining and hope to see u around feel free to check out my journal there's a link in my signature good luck hope u enjoy

:welcome: EmeraldFreeze to the number 1 site on the web for cannabis awareness!
Hope all is well in your world.
There are links below in my signature that you may find useful.
Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you for your understanding and support, we are truly grateful.

Greenest Regards,
BEATEO

Hey Emerald freeze how are u you've made the correct choice thise site has more info then anyone could ask for check out the grow journals and get an Idea of what you wanna do and hopefully learn first timer problems and find out the solutions b4 it happens to you though I wish I the best and its not all that hard and u have a whole community behind u to help u out check out our sponsor's page and get all great new gear at discounted 420 mag prices for your setup everyone is real welcoming and helpful anyway thanks for joining and hope to see u around feel free to check out my journal there's a link in my signature good luck hope u enjoy

I've checked out a couple of grow journals before joining and there's a ton of stuff to learn from so that I make as few as those beginners mistakes as possible. I'm just trying to solidify good grow setup so that I can grow the best possible cannabis I can. And I will definitely check out the Mags sponsors for my setup once I figure it out!

:welcome: EmeraldFreeze to the number 1 site on the web for cannabis awareness!
Hope all is well in your world.
There are links below in my signature that you may find useful.
Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you for your understanding and support, we are truly grateful.

Greenest Regards,
BEATEO

Thanks for the links Beateo. I'll be checking those out shortly!

Back
Top Bottom