Introduce Myself

bmo420

Hey guys just gunna give a quick introduction ... I'm new to the site but have been reading a lot of useful information prior to registering. I'm now on week 6 flower of my first indoor grow, things are going pretty well. Just curious if anybody can take a look at my gallery and let me know what stage you think trichs are in. (Clear, cloudy, amber?) Would be much appreciated. (Not sure how to post pics in thread):thanks:

IMG-20130207-01084.jpg

View image in gallery

Welcome to 420mag bmo420!
Kindof hard to tell from the pictures, I'd say give em 1-3 more weeks depending on when you think it's time to harvest, keep an eye out for yellowing leaves towards the end of the plants life, I read that's when it should be most likely ready. But everyone has their own preference. Im starting to learn everything is trial, error, trial, error, etc.

Goodluck with your plants, they are looking tasty!!!

-CA215 :peace:

Welcome to 420 bmo420! As far as guessing Trichs by looking at those photos, I think you have about 3 weeks to chop. I would start flushing at the end of next week. A better way to tell would be to get a little pocket microscope (about $10-15 on amazon) and check them. I have plants that I thought were ready but checked some sugar leaves in the middle of the plant and still have clear and cloudy. I like to harvest my girls at 15-20% amber. Hope this helps. Keep em green!

Heyy, ya most of the fan leaves are yellow on one plant, they were all bagseeds, and all grown same times/enviroment. But 3/4 are still growing without any hair change in color and the buds keep gettin bigger, but the one has about 30% orange pistils and most fan leaves r dying.. I think I'm going to pull it next week, I also have a 60x jewler loupe commin from ebay should be here this week hopefully

Yeah man, different strains all have different characteristics, Probably going to be pulling a few before the others.. that no biggie if its grown to your liking, more smoke for your lungs sooner :thumb: take some pics of the tricks with your jewelers loupe!!

-CA215

Back
Top Bottom