Is it OK to dry in cold temperature? I need advice.

numnuts

My Paradise Seeds Ice Cream buds are about a week away from Harvesting. I am very happy with the seeds. All the seeds Germinated
and they are all doing good.

They are in my attic in a tent and the only problem that I have is the temperature.

When I hang them up in about week the temperature in the attic will range from 35 to 49 degrees F.

I plan on hanging them in the tent with the exhause fan on for about 2 weeks.

Is the 35-49 degree temperature too cold for drying?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thank You

Ideally, from what I've learned, drying conditions should be cool, dark, and dry. I don't think the temp is as large a factor as the humidity you might encounter, but a fan generating a gentle flow of air should reduce the humidity level if it is high. Perhaps some others that grow in cold climes can offer better info on drying in low temps.

i would buy a little 10 dollar heater from menards or somewhere.i think if it freezes it will damage the trichomes,spend some cash keep it mid 50s.worth it to save your buds from damage.

Thanks Cook 420,
I have a heater in the room now and I keep it at least 50 degrees at night. I was thinking of shutting it off but I think you are right about the freezing possibility
I will continue leaving the heater on in the attic until dry.
Thanks,

Back
Top Bottom