Is this drip system any good?

Nobody can tell me. I just want to know if a 6" diameter container will give enough room for the roots in a drip system. I have a feeling it might be too small, and that the plants would be touching when they got much bigger, but just want other opinions.

Nobody knows? All I need to know is if a 6" pot is big enough to hold a full grown plant for this drip system and if it's ok if the plants are touching each other (which is bound to happen since it looks like the pots are only a few inches from each other)

you wont be able to fully do a full cycle with that thing full, the plants will get to big. or tie em over. might as well go with rainforest.

The roots touching may not be ideal, but will be alright in a hydro system where the roots are constantly free flowing. And in the case of deep water culture, like i'm currently using, its inevitable. I've had to remove 3 plants and with some care and caution, it wasn't too difficult to disentangle the roots of two. but another one I had I just ended up chopping the stalk, so that the roots dont rot, cause they are pretty much intertwined with the 3 females.

Peace

Back
Top Bottom