Issues with temps

Wyld

Hey all,

Been having a few probs and was looking for advice. I live in a place where it regularly gets up over 40C and have been losing plants left right and centre. The indoor box with cfl's and fan just can't keep things cool enough (you can imagine 10 cfl's in a box 2 feet wide and four feet high and 40 degrees, well I think they cook). I've tried removing cfl's and got down to 4 with fan, but the baby's still didn't hack it.

Would it be better as hydro (worried about evaporation), or soil. Should I look at different lighting or more ventilation? Any advice would be great before I start my next grow.

Cheers

Wyld

Hey all,

Been having a few probs and was looking for advice. I live in a place where it regularly gets up over 40C and have been losing plants left right and centre. The indoor box with cfl's and fan just can't keep things cool enough (you can imagine 10 cfl's in a box 2 feet wide and four feet high and 40 degrees, well I think they cook). I've tried removing cfl's and got down to 4 with fan, but the baby's still didn't hack it.

Would it be better as hydro (worried about evaporation), or soil. Should I look at different lighting or more ventilation? Any advice would be great before I start my next grow.

Cheers

i also have a small box. i lost my first grow in it due to high temps. i have 2 computer fans in it. what i do is try and keep it as cold as possible in my room. and keep the door cracked. i have 2 plants in my box. it 3 feet high and 1by 1. i have 2 42 watts 2 26 watts and 2 23 watts. my temp is about 80 f

Back
Top Bottom