It's 420 every day in New Hampshire! (Cannabis Celebrations in town square!)

Bodacious

I'm in Keene, New Hampshire. Every day at 420 100+ people are in the town square lighting up whatever they got, whether it be Cannabis or Tobacco or otherwise!

This has been so popular it started up in Manchester's town square also, with the same results, and one guy in Manchester has even started SELLING ON CAMERA at the celebration!

This has been going on for more than a week now, and the police have stopped showing up in Keene, and haven't even shown themselves in Manchester!

The only arrest so far was of the original organizer of the Keene celebration, and when he was arrested some people walked to the police station a few miles away, went behind a line that was marked as police only, sat down, and started smoking right there in front of the police station! And no one was arrested! The man arrested earlier was released soon after on 1000 dollar bond(I think).

Here are some news posts and videos for validation. I'll also link a liberty oriented radio show/podcast since they have been doing on-air updates at the beginning of their show.

Written Articles:

UnionLeader.com - New Hampshire news, business and sports - Pot protest fills Keene square again - Friday, Sep. 25, 2009

Free Keene More Sentinel Coverage of the daily 4:20 celebration going on in Keene NH - New Hampshire's Liberty Activist Destination - Keene, NH

Manchester, New Hampshire News and Weather - WMUR Channel 9

Videos:

Free Keene The Ridley Report Covers the Keene Cannabis Celebrations - New Hampshire's Liberty Activist Destination - Keene, NH

Free Keene Video: Arrest of Downtown Marijuana Activist - New Hampshire's Liberty Activist Destination - Keene, NH

Mike C. Ann

Podcasts:

Free Talk Live : 100% Pro-Liberty Talk Radio

Tuesday's show has talk about the protest, you can also download the September archives to listen to more.

I hope you all enjoy and I hope that it is OK to link these websites!

:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom