Jack The Ripper...w/review

Bruce Wheelman

Legal Advisor
420 Staff
Here's one I ended up tossing into my cooking supplies....

Looks: Medium-Light green with long orange hairs. Trich coverage not really visible without a camera/magnifier.

Smell: Combination of fresh spices/herbs and typical cannabis scent. Not overpowering, nor memorable.

Taste: The smoke is similar to the smell, not harsh and only has mild expansion.

Buzz Type: The buzz hits with a typical sativa high - mainly cerebral, with minimal body effects.

Buzz Length: Short/Medium — the buzz lasted for around 1-1.5 hours, and got fairly tired as I crashed.

Overall: I was shocked/surprised to find several immature seeds in the first bud I broke up. I say immature, based on appearance of the seeds and also lack of crystal/trich coverage. I think this plant was pulled early due to stress causing it to herm....bummer because the mind buzz was decent (but short) even for the immature buds.

Jack_The_Ripper1.jpg

Jack_The_Ripper4.jpg

Jack_The_Ripper8.jpg

:peace:

Subcool said this strain made some people puke from potency?
I'm disappointed! Are you?
How many weeks of flower?
Yep - disappointed, but I didn't have much into it. I only had picked up 1/8th for a sample taste from a local dispensary. Since I didn't grow it, I have no idea about length of flower, other than I have also read the "Jack" strains require patience to complete the flowering and max the potency.

:peace:

I am just over 10 weeks flowering on my JTR Plants I think I still have 1-2 weeks left.So I can say for sure you are 100% right about it taking patience to finish them off.I am waiting till the trichs are 70% amber before I harvest> Right now they are cloudy.Also the Jtr really seemed to slow down flowering and focus on trich production midway through flowering.Now they are really starting to catch up and are getting pretty big.The nugs are coverd in trichs but really has no smell till you get right up on it.If you touch the nugs your fingers will get very sticky.I have also noticed a seed here and there. I think that it has somthing to do with the strain.I have read that Jtr has the tendancie to herm late in flowering<but in order for it to be a true herm dont you have to have bananas?I have none.I thin this is a very strong strain thats wants to stay alive.In my research I have found that alot of plants out there even if not pollinated will produce seed in an attempt to stay alive wich would cause the immature or white seed correct? I hope that this does not deture anyone from attempting to grow this strain as it looks amazing.I will provide a smoke report here when it is all done.If you like check out my journal and you can see the pics.Oh yeah :morenutes::morenutes::morenutes::morenutes: they love em:goodluck:

Back
Top Bottom