Bruce Wheelman

Legal Advisor
420 Staff
Strain Name: Jack White

When: June 2011

Grade: A-

Type: Sativa dom. hybrid

Price: $95/quarter oz

Looks: pine cone shaped bright green nugs with an abundance of orange-gold hairs

Smell: Sweet smelling fresh Cannabis, with a mild citrus scent

Taste: Sweet and smooth with a little "haze" flavor to the exhale

Buzz Type: Mostly cerebral, but just a bit of relaxing body high too

Buzz Length: 1.5-2 hours +/-

Best Medicinal Use: Daytime depression and mild muscle tension

Overall: Jack White is a hybrid that has a really upbeat cerebral high, with just enough of the indica coming through to cut the extremely high-energy buzz the sativa provides. The cerebral buzz is clean and clear — keeping you alert filled with creative energy. Then, thankfully, the indica buzz kicks in, cutting the speedy cerebral buzz and relaxing neck, back, and shoulder muscles. The taste and smell subtly remind me of a sweet citrus scent. I classified this strain for daytime use due to the highly energetic buzz, because while there is some indica/body stone to the high, Jack White has too much sativa for evening use — at least for me (but insomnia is one of the problems I use MMJ for).

JackWhite_RVC_6-2011-2.jpg

JackWhite_RVC_6-2011-1.jpg

JackWhite_RVC_6-2011-3.jpg

JackWhite_RVC_6-2011-4.jpg

JackWhite_RVC_6-2011-5.jpg

JackWhite_RVC_6-2011-1m.jpg

JackWhite_RVC_6-2011-2m.jpg

JackWhite_RVC_6-2011-3m.jpg

It has a light smell of pine and taste sweet but not a very strong taste. It has a pretty potent and last about 2 hours, more of a body buzz. She is easy to grow and can take a beating, a strong resilient strain. Veg her for at least three weeks to get a respectable yield.

Back
Top Bottom