Jerry Berry?

Montavale218

Me and my girlfriend went to Vermont over the weekend just for some r and r. We brought a little bit of weed down there but not much because usually we find someone there with pretty good headies. So after we rolled a joint with it, it was gone.

Anyway, after we ate dinner we were walking around down town burlington. We went into this store and were just talking to each other about how we wished we had some weed. So we leave the store and walk back to the car. Right when we get to the car this dude comes over and says "you guys looking for headies?" A little sketched out, I said "You have headies?" after he says yes, I asked him if it was legit. He had a Phish shirt on and I'm a fellow Phish head so I decided to go with it. I said "what do you have?" He says "Jerry Berry". Now just because it had Jerry's name in it, I would have smoked whatever it was haha......So he lights up a joint of this stuff and we take a few rips of it. I was feeling pretty good so I decided to buy an eigth of it.

We finished the joint and all of a sudden the weed hit me. But it wasn't a man I'm fucked up feeling. I was the best feeling I've ever had. I've never been that happy and relaxed in my life. I was floating on clouds. I ripped it from the vape last night and I was on cloud 9 and then some.

Moral of the story:

Has anyone ever heard of Jerry Berry before? Anyone have any info on it?

:ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom