Job/Testing Question

Bonez420

Okay, so I know I'm stupid: I've been high the past 23 days (after going 2 weeks without it... stupid 'rents) , and I have no $$ for detox. So here's my question concerning drug testing-

I know restaurants don't test- does that mean fast food places are the same way? Would a fast food place hire me (they can always use people) w/o a drug test?

Thanks for any and all replies. I just need a job that will be mindless work for roughly 10 hours a week. I *am* taking some pretty tough courses this semester: CS, philosophy, matrices, and chemistry.

anablephobia... that is a very good point you make. lol

I've never been tested for a job... only once i ever got tested, and that was to prove to my wife that i had quit forever according to her wishes... of course I dried out for PRECISELY six weeks, and had a joint in my pocket ready to go so I walked out of my test and smoked one on the way home...

In retrospect, it's a good thing nothing went wrong with the test, but hey... you gotta live right?

So my test was negative and I've had no problems since.

In any case if you're worried that you'll need to be tested for a job... just decline the job. There are so many fast food and other part time jobs out there that you can afford to be choosy - you won't need to compromise your habit.

Back
Top Bottom