Jobs in N Cali

RollinKron

Looking to move to Mendocino county, was woundering if it is easy to find a good job there? I'd prefer to be in the pot industry and not be fuckin drug tested. Maine is impossible to get a referral for Mmj and I want a better climate to live in all year so any advice would be great. I'd love to trim buds and learn to grow the most killa weeds if given the opportunity.

A lot of that depends on you and your skills/experience. The main town here is Ukiah about 20k pop. If you are not picky you can start out getting a job at walmart or a restaurant to start with and start making contacts. As with anywhere the growing community is suspicious of everyone.

For example I grow, but do not know where the MMJ is going, my best friend handles that, he has the connections.

Even though we are in hippie country, if you want a regular job for awhile dont show up with dreds and patched up cloths. This is still primarily a redneck kind of town.

Gotcha man, also is the renting or housing super expensive? And no prob fittin in with rednecks I drive a
4x4 dodge and have plenty of experience farming. Hard to figure of I really want to move there but it's defiantly an experience id like to experience.

rent for a house varies from about 900 to 1500 depending on the size and quality of the house. apartments can range from 600 to 1200 once again depends on location etc...

do you have a general occupation besides what your desired trade is?

Yea I do but no jobs lobstering in Cali! Haha I'd do Walmart or pizza delivery or whatever at first and I've got all my own equiptment for an indoor grow at my pad

well not lobtering, but fort bragg is just an hour away and we have a great dungenous crab season that runs from about Nov. to May. Also the current laws only allow outdoor grows outside city limits and inddor only inside city limits. With a card(easily obtainable for about $100 and a good reason) you can have 24 plants.

Also, If you are not picky you can get a job of some kind. Any job for now, THE job later.

Wow man thanks a to. For the infor I appreciate it. So fort Bragg is where's I'd prob be lookin to go to I guess. What's the season on those crabs what months are people usually doing that or is it all year

crabs are Nov. through about may. So we are about to the end for this year. There are only about 6 boats that run out of Fort Bragg. There are many more out of Bodega Bay, but that is in Sonoma county just south of us.

Back
Top Bottom