Just looking for a home

Bucudinkydow

And I think I've found it! Been lurking here for a while and have never seen a community so eager to support the FNG's of the hobby. I'm a proud pioneer of the Woodstock era, however, like so many of my generation, I soon succumbed to society's parameters defining a "respectable family man" and gave up the pleasure. A career in government service further demanded abstinence. Fast forward some 35 years........ I recently saw a documentary on marijuana. The program sparked fond memories of days of yore. When they noted that since 1995 the segment showing the greatest rise in usage was the BABY BOOMERS, it dawned on me "WHY THE HELL NOT?". Having been retired for 12 beautiful years, the kids long grown & gone and enjoying a freedom of constraints I've never experienced, really, WHY NOT? So here I am, excitedly laying plans for my first grow in almost 35 year. Lord, how things have changed. Gone are the days of simply "grow it, glean it, toke it & hope for the best". It's amazing the science this hobby has become in my absence. I've got a lot of catching up to do but it appears there are a lot of good folks here willing to offer a lot of guidance. Yep, I think I've found a home!!!

Thanx Richard & SoCal. This place is like an encyclopedia for marijuana. I've been diligently researching & taking notes, literally, for a couple of weeks now. I've about got my plans finalized & am beginning to gather equipment for my virgin indoor grow. Which raises my first question. Probably be ordering my first packet of seed from herbies in the UK. I see they accept visa, mc, etc.. Do most buyers use a prepaid card or ???

Hello Bucudinkydow,
Sounds like we found the trailhead about the same time, exciting...no?
I just ordered from Herbies a couple weeks ago and used my Amex card. They have always taken good care of me so I never gave gave it a second thought.

Thanx, beaver. I ordered mine shortly after that post. Used my visa no problem. Super service from those boys. Received it about a week later in impressive stealth packaging. Still about a week away from returning home. Reading about all you fellas' impressive grows I'm anxious to get started.

Back
Top Bottom