Keeping water temp down

AZ007

Hi, im having problems with my water temp in my 5gal bucket, is at a steady 80F during day time even with the ac on, and idk how low it gets at night..probably not much difference. So i was wondering if anyone had any ideas, or technics on how to keep the water temp down. I came across many times ppl saying to put a frozen bottle of water in the bucket, which i did, and the temps were great, it was around 67-70, except that the bottle melts within the hour, and then ill go and put another bottle in there, after the first one melts and the water is cold, and that second bottle too melts quickly, not as quick as the first but it def doesnt last half of the day. Any suggestions are welcomes, thx aheada time. Im worried about this because i think having the water temp at 80F will cause problems to the plant, correct?

Hey stoner2b check out Wizhigh's killer way of koolin down a bucket .i think its what your lookin for.You will find this info if you go to (growroom) scroll down to (Growers forum)chekit man wizhigh is a freakin genius.:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom