Keif, Kief, keef,

|-|AS|-| said:
Dude I say Pollen becuse on the websites that what they advertise the boxes as giving you Pollen, I say Pollen so ppl dont get confused when reading retailing websites.......Pollen= Word used by manufactures of Kif makers to describe the end result while avoiding saying KIF...Therefore there IS pollen in bud its just a diiferent word for saying it.
Havnt you heard of the Pollinator?????
EDIT: Some websites call it crystal dust as well, you arnt gonna tell me theres no dust in weed now are you lol?

na, i just thouhgt you didnt know what you were talking about, obviosly just by this thread theres alot of people that are new to it, and some that never knew it existed

man i make keif using a metal coffee filter...i got it at jewl and it works like a charm...peace

I was looking at a tea bag and if you shake it small pieces of tea come out, so if you put weed in there will kif come out? Did anyone ever try/hear of this

Detained said:
Not always. English is a really fucked up language when it comes to those rules. Like the A E I O U ...and sometimes Y...WTF is sometimes? Just when it feels like it? Only on saturdays? Here's some e before i's; seize, counterfeit, forfeit, leisure, foreign, either, weird, height, conscience, neither, science, species, that should be sufficient enough to kill the rule. :) BTW it does apply to every other word in english, just not those. Kief could have been another, so i didn't want to just guess. Thanks though KP.

Thanks for the info guys.
leisure is such a tight word..
like in that burger king commercial where dr. angus says "pleisure".
hahaha

alot of people press it into hash tho. i personally wouldnt take the time to if i were only gonna top a bowl with it. but for some hash, anytime

holy rhomb that bag of kif looks sick!! (btw kif is how I spell it)
We save ours then have a huge session outta the Devil.....gets us alll hiiiiiigh as fuck. Kif rocks. Kicks Ass Superb Awesome Wow HooRah. yep.
I also wear a gram of it around my neck at all times. Hell yeah

LunarSmoke said:
Thats the thing I dont get. You shake your nug to get the kief, then you just put the kief on top of your nug, so in the end you just separated them but smoke em at the same time. Seems like doing 2 things for nothing.
Yeah alot of my friends say this to me too, heres what i say to them.
yea sprinkling kif on a bowl is pretty much the same as just leaving it in the bud to smoke, but being that kif is alot more potent than bud, and youre taking some of the crystals that were scattered in your bud and putting them all in one place (on top of a bowl or sprinkled in J/L.) you do get more fucked up from them being all in one place. (this is hard for me to explain for some reason, do u think u understand??)
Also kif is pretty much just a bi-product from making hash, and kif is worth the hash.

well with a kif box ur collecting the ones you would normally lose if u just broke it over the table or something, so it's letting you get more outta your weed, ya see....so you top a bowl with already crystally nugs, and you top it with the crystals from the last 4 or 5 bowls you previously broke up

LunarSmoke said:
Ya I get it. You get like one giant hit your first hit, instead of getting medium hits throughout the entire bowl. Makes sense I guess, but I'm too lazy.
hehe yea it can be a pain in the ass

Back
Top Bottom