Kentucky's Sen. Julie Denton Files Bill Allowing Use Of Cannabis Oil

The General

Could the medical use of cannabis oil be in Kentucky's future? Both the state House and Senate have held hearings where supporters have pushed medical marijuana for treatment of various illnesses. But Ky. Senator Julie Denton of Louisville says she wants to see more hard evidence, so she's filed a bill that would allow Kentucky's research hospitals to treat patients with severe seizure disorders with cannabis oil. Denton says cannabis oil can also be derived from hemp and not just marijuana. Her bill does not go as far as the one filed by Louisville Senator Perry Clark, which would legalize medical marijuana.

CannabisOil.jpg

News Moderator - The General @ 420 MAGAZINE ®
Source: Wdrb.com
Author: WDRB News
Website: Ky. Sen. Julie Denton files bill allowing use of cannabis oil - WDRB 41 Louisville News

Yes !!! Lets use Hemp oil (lower grade) so we can evaluate patients with severe seizure disorders...that is like comparing a Rolls to a VW. But it is a start in the right direction and that is all we are asking. Wonder what the politicians will think when they find out everything Cannabis Concentrated Oil does for health???

Well my fellow Humans...who knew? :bravo:

Does anyone wonder if some of these politicians do near the research we do as a community in regards to our plant? OMG! hemp! You can't google the words, Hemp,Pot,marihuana,ganja,bud and many more without getting a very clear and distinct explanation between cannabis and it's friendly cousin the hemp plant. Oil from hemp....hahahahaha. Cure issues with hemp oil.....hahahahaha! I'm gonna go see if i can find some and try it myself just for giggles.

The male plant on the norm has 3-5 % CBD on its leaves, so I could see the concentrate doing its thing for chronic pain & inflammation in a tincture but it would seem you would need a lot material to produce a gram of concentrate (no problem with plenty of material). So there is a place for medical purposes especially for those who do not want euphoria...but also you can have the cannabis concentrate with plenty of CBD's & THC dosed properly without any euphoria and have ALL the medicinal values.

The biggest issue still remains...Cannabis is a scheduled 1 drug. When in fact those in the know Cannabis is not a 'gateway' drug but quite the opposite. Peeps who get off the hard core addictions find Cannabis an excellent replacement and once find out its medical values is even better. When peeps get all the intel together what Cannabis Concentrate Oil can do health wise and how safe MJ is for recreational use one would have to contemplate ' What was the purpose for all this suppression' ? Oh yea...money...

Back
Top Bottom