KWT the person.....

Key West

Hello all. Most know of me from around the boards. My name is Jimmy and I live currently on Anna Maria Island in Florida. I am married and have been for 7 years. Started smoking late in life, like around 25. I was working as a property manager and the bosses sister was a pothead and one day she gave me a joint and I went home and smoked it with a friend and the wife. Havent stoppped since.

I have 4 cats and 2 dogs. 1 pomerianian and 1 Australian Shepard. I originally moved from Key West thus the "KWT" stands for Key West Toker.

My favorite way to smoke is probably a joint but I smoke through whatever as long as it isnt tin foil or some shit like that. Dont get me wrong I have spent several days smoking from a tin can and foil but those days are gone.

My wife is known as comfortablynumb on 420times. I have been coming here for some time and really enjoy being a moderator and doing what I can to spread the word.

Its crazy. Those two words are diiferent languages yet mean the same and use all the same letters just in different order. well...I guess aloha has 1 more "a" in it but you get the idea.

Back
Top Bottom