Labcorp urine test

Klc05g

Hello, I have a question. I am about to start nursing school and have to take a urine drug test at Labcorp in about 2 weeks. I stopped smoking 3 days ago and had been smoking about 1-2 bowls of regs a day for the past 6 months or so. I mostly just smoked one bowl in the afternoon and one before bed at night. I'm 5'9" and 200 lbs. I have already been drinking a good amount of water each day but I am still really nervous about the test. Getting clean urine is not an option for me. I was wondering if anyone knows of a detox drink that is effective. I have enough time to order a good one online and also plan on ordering some home drug tests, but I'm worried about taking a lab test still since I have never taken that kind before. Any advice would be greatly appreciated! I realize this topic has been discussed on this forum already but I was hoping for some insight on my specific situation since everyone is different. Please help! I can probably get whatever products I need in time for the test, other than clean piss. Thank you! :)

Detox drinks just work through dilution. Nothing flushes fat cells. You either burn them off with exercise or let them die off naturally in about a month. Subbing with someone's clean urine would probably be the best route. They do sell real powdered urine that all you have to do is mix with water and heat. Synthetics might work but some of these hospitals do not follow the federal protocols and test for other substances that aren't normally tested for.
Exercise and stay hydrated
Eat a high fiber diet with possibly adding some metamucil to help keep the bowels moving.
3 days before the test switch to a red meat high fat diet and quit exercising
Drink 36 ounces of gatorade the morning of the test
Pee 3 or 4 times before the test
When taking the test
Pee a little in the toilet first
Pee 2 ounces in the collection cup
Pee the rest in the toilet.

The reasons.
80% of your thc metabolites are removed through your stool. If the stool isn't evacuated the thc metabolites gets reabsorbed through your intestines and heads back to fat cells again. When you change to a red meat high fat diet it does 2 things. It raises your creatine levels to allow for more dillution so that you don't fail the test. The fat tells the body to start saving fat cells again for a few days so that the thc metabolites don't enter the kidneys and liver and pass into the urine.

Midstream pee
The first and last of your pee is always the dirtiest. So use your midstream urine for the collection cup

Thank you! I think I will try the powdered urine. I can't afford to risk failing at all, and the site I just looked at says they include everything but the water, even the container to conceal it. I'm going to do a little bit more research on powdered urine before I order it. I still may order some home drug tests, but I'm curious about how much more sensitive the lab test will be than a dipstick test.

The two products that I am going back and forth between are QuickFix 6.1 and testclear.com's powdered urine. They both have overwhelmingly positive feedback online, I have actually not been able to find a negative review on either product. I have been looking at multiple sites for reviews. Do you or does anyone else have a recommendation for which product would be better? I'm definitely feeling more optimistic after reading all of these testimonies.

Re: Labcorp urine test
The two products that I am going back and forth between are QuickFix 6.1 and testclear.com's powdered urine. They both have overwhelmingly positive feedback online, I have actually not been able to find a negative review on either product. I have been looking at multiple sites for reviews. Do you or does anyone else have a recommendation for which product would be better? I'm definitely feeling more optimistic after reading all of these testimonies.

The QuickFix is synthetic urine, not real powdered urine. I've used the QuickFix about 15 times and always passed my drug tests. And it may very well work in your case, but I've heard some of these hospitals are testing for things not normally tested for in a normal drug test.
If you can find the real powdered urine I think I would go with that, if not go with the QuickFix. If you go the powdered urine use the bottle they send you and practice with just using water to get comfortable placing the container and keeping it within the heat range. Synthetic urine you can practice with all you want, just keep it out of sunlight.

I ended up ordering the QuickFix 6.1. I read what felt like hundreds of reviews of it on multiple forums and websites and I don't think I found even one that said it doesn't work. I was especially looking for reviews from people who had to test at LabCorp. I will be taking my test in the next couple of days, I'll be sure to post an update when I get the results. Thanks for all of your feedback and advice!

So today I subbed some urine from a buddy who hadn't smoked in about 5 years, he smoke about a month ago (one hit) so just to make sure he was clean I bought a first check marijuana home test kit. He pissed into it and it gave a clean result, however, at this point I had to rush to the testing place (labcorp) and he could only muster up enough piss to fill my 3 oz bottle halfway so I did the only thing I thought I could do at this point and poured some of the clean urine out of the firs check home test cup into the 3 oz bottle to fill it. Will this in anyway affect the outcome of my test at labcorps, is there anything in the testing strips the could have gotten into the urine that would be detectable and raise question? This is eating away at me so all responses are welcome, knowledgable and semi-knowledgeable.. and do note that only half of the sample i submitted had been in the first check home kit cup.

I ended up ordering the QuickFix 6.1. I read what felt like hundreds of reviews of it on multiple forums and websites and I don't think I found even one that said it doesn't work. I was especially looking for reviews from people who had to test at LabCorp. I will be taking my test in the next couple of days, I'll be sure to post an update when I get the results. Thanks for all of your feedback and advice!

I've never had a problem with it the problem is that when hospitals test for drugs some of them also test for other things that should be in real urine that is not in synthetic urine. For all medical professions I would highly recommend having the real powdered urine on hand just to cover all the bases.

Back
Top Bottom