Late Bloom Dudding: 3500-4000PPM Runoff? Will Flush Fix?

GucciDaGrowman

So I have some 2 alaskan thunder fuck, one platinum bubba kush, all three plants are in an equivalent 50/50 blend vermifire pro/royal gold tupur coco
I vegged for 10 weeks to allow the osil to become more bioactive and give all my inoculations time to actually make meaningful connections throughout the rootzone. I am very happy with the microbial activity happening, especially considering the state of the runoff, it looks like it could dissolve an elephant but doesn't stink, actually smells kind of nice so I know I have good, healthy, aerobic bacteria going hard in the paint(roots)

The main ATF is a ~week from chop it is looking wonderfully, but I feel like it stopped swelling a 3-4 days ago.
Then I notice the second ATF is surpassing the PBK, despite flipping on the same day I figured because it's a quick growing sativa, the difference was normal, but the PBK has not recovered while the ATF continued growing.

Did a runoff check today, pH from all three is good, 6.55/6.71/6.87
But then for shits and giggles I check the PPMs (my meter conversion is as follows EC 1.0=700ppm) and it was reading 3500-3900ppm range. My water goes in at about 1800-1900ppm (EC 2.5) for late stage bloom and after passing through a TallBoy (chloramines filtering, mainly) my tap water is at 440ppm before I give it a specialized oxygenation treatment which adds 15ppm, so I add about 1400-1500 in a variety of supplements. I have always done 8-9 week veg, and this nutrient regiment never gave me lockout issues before, however this is my guess as to whats going on.

I picked up RO water, add a light dose of PowerSi Bloom, calmag, liquid karma, and Mammoth P. It came to 450ppm with pH adjustment (usually my starting point) and I watered all 3, runoff numbers were the same.

So my question is this, should I let the media get REALLY dry in an attempt to have more of those nutes used up and continue giving low-dose treatments until runoff stabilizes/growth resumes, or would it be better to immediately flush maybe 3-4 gallons of purely pH'd RO water through each in an attempt to literally flush out the built up nutes? Would continuous RO flushing actually bring my overall runoff PPMs down, it is it chemically "locked" (bound to soil) into the soil at the moment?

I've never had the issue, so I'm not sure which way to go about it. Thanks in advanced, if you need any other details please ask.

Back
Top Bottom