Leaf problems!

boohoosmokes

hi peeps.

im having a little issue for the past 2/3 days ..my plants are 2 weeks and 2 days old today ..i give them there first feed yesterday ..2mil to every liter of sinsie ph perfect ...and some great white ...and my leafs are not stratning up for some reason ..i dont think im over watering ..because i wait till pots feel light then water ...all so i went in my tent this morning ..and my temp was 95 :( ..now its back to 80 ..but my plants keep looking like this
IMG-20131123-00026.jpg
IMG-20131123-00028.jpg
IMG-20131123-00029.jpg
IMG-20131123-00030.jpg
can any body please help me...and ..not send me links please ..as to mutch reading .kills my brian cells ...many thanks

hi wow thank you fella ..brother ..

kit 600watt tent 140x140x200 5inch outake fan and filter ..in take 5 inch ..and little house fan ..soil palgrone light mix ..pots 5 liter .. sensie grow/bloom great white .buddhas tree pk ..and i give them there first feed yesterday ..but i give them 2 mill for each liter of sensie grow ..to mutch i think and i had my light .like 1 and a half feet away from plant :( its about 3 feet now ..i woke up looked in my tent this morning and my temp was 95 . now its 80 steady ..and my leafs are realy droping and hard a little on edges...hope thats anoth info ;)

humidity im not shure :( .it seems little warm at the top of the tent .and its slightly hard to breath tbh only a tiny weeny bit tho .if that gives you any clue and .leafs are realy dark green and little bit leatherish and got little tiny bit of gold/brown looking patches .tiny ones ..like going hard round the edges ....and folding right over like under watering :( ..its my first time ..iv not got a clue to bo honist im just learning of you lot on 420 to be honist

my camara is crap to be honist ..there like light brown spots/patches ..and a slight hardness to the leaves ...this is a pineapple chunk strain btw ..but my blue cheese ..nothink rong with them what so ever puzzled

Boo man,there fine.Just get temp's/humidity under control.I don't know much about ph perfect.What kind of water do you use?Helping you must have been a sign,I just checked my veg tent 99 was the high,93 was the low.It never got that high before.You will learn down the road not to panic and do drastic shit to your plant's.I'll just sit back and try to figure out why they got so high.Honestly your girl's look good just give her some time and see what she does before giving her a bunch of fix it juice.lol

good man jimmy ill keep yer up to date .and im just useing my house water pritty clean..but these leafs bending backwords ..doing hand stand and cart wheels .they thinks there in a bloody circus the way there going on...im trying to get temp as low as i can ..ill just wait for 2 days and just keep eye on them ..;) thanks guys massive respect ..piece ..ill keep updating

ok guys more updates...i cant fuckin beleave it........DO NOT USE SINSIE GROW/BLOOM PH PERFECT ...ITS PROPER SCREWD ME UP...this is from another post ;( and this is y my plants are dieing ...Ok, so about 7 or so weeks ago I found a Canadian vendor selling the "new PH perfect" sensi bloom so I bought it. At first I was using the other sensi bloom that wasn't PH perfect. When I started using the what I call "PH stable" because it still isn't perfect, I saw really nice results, with a lot less hassle for me. After 4 weeks I saw some deficiencies. I had no idea whether it was Mg, Ca, Fe or my RO water screwing up. After getting an email back from high times, apparently the PH perfect advanced nutrients products COMPLETELY left out Iron... not only in the base bloom nutes, but NONE of their recommended supplements do either, as I use them too.

If there's anybody else out there that has used this new formula... have you seen this same Fe def.? Its really bugging me out, because I was told if I use a cal+mag with iron, it could create toxicity from too much mg in my program. If anybody has any suggestions (besides the maxi-crop w/iron because its got chlorine in it and I use a bio active hydro system) please help me. ......this has really fuckin pissed me off

Back
Top Bottom