Less then a week need advice

Koanu

I just smoked before my interview this morning and got the job with my chillaxed attitude. But before I left I was told that I was goen to take a drug test in 6 days. I dont know if its saliva or urine. But any advice on how I can detox within six days would be awesome. :thumb:

There are a variety of detox products available... I've seen drinks, pills, even shampoos for cleansing hair follicles. There are also home test kits to see if you'll pass or not. If purchasing something isn't an option right now, be sure to drink a lot of water in order to dilute as best you can. Good luck!

I know you don't know which test it will be but odds are it will be a urine drug test! Go to Everythingurine, Everythingurine and get the Pass Kit! This company rocks with fast shipping and their urine is 100% laboratory tested real human urine. Some people fail using synthetic urine but if your using real human urine its impossible to fail. Everythingurine.com sells female or male urine so even if they check the sex which some labs do, you will pass! Synthetic urine is unisex and if they check for gender then you"ll fail because the sample will come back as synthetic because it won't test for male or female. Best of all, if you buy the Pass Kit then you don't have to quit smoking : ) :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom