Let's rise up!

alpha1

I'm an old time pot smoker. As of late I've become very interested in the legalization of marijuana. Last night I was searching the web and ran across a list of organizations the are pro medical and pro legalization of cannabis. Just about major US organization is on this list.

What I'm driving at is why isn't everyone posting on this board emailing or writing their state and federal representatives? If you go to MPP, Marihuana Policy Project you will find a lot of good information. The site even has form letters written and all you have to do is enter a little information and MPP will even send the letters to the individuals that represent you. If we took as much political action as the effort it takes to care for our nursery's I honestly think legalization would be a done deal.

I'm an old time pot smoker. As of late I've become very interested in the legalization of marijuana. Last night I was searching the web and ran across a list of organizations the are pro medical and pro legalization of cannabis. Just about major US organization is on this list.

What I'm driving at is why isn't everyone posting on this board emailing or writing their state and federal representatives? If you go to MPP, Marihuana Policy Project you will find a lot of good information. The site even has form letters written and all you have to do is enter a little information and MPP will even send the letters to the individuals that represent you. If we took as much political action as the effort it takes to care for our nursery's I honestly think legalization would be a done deal.

Right on! No one will hear us if we do not all yell!

I agree. One thing that can really help to is to show up for some of the court cases where our brother and sister tokers are being persecuted. Having bodies in the court room can really help.

Back
Top Bottom