Liberty Haze

Barnes Farm. It is supposed to be Chem x G-13 since there is no G-13 male it is probably a G-13 Haze male. It has a similar look to G-13 Haze I grew in the past.

My guess is that it's a cross between a female and a (reversed) female. Or do you have non-feminized seeds? :hmmmm:

Watching this thread. I just started a Barneys Farm Liberty Haze...she just popped the surface yesterday along with two Cinderella XX's, Seedsman Lemoncello and a watermelon zkittlez found in a mmj bud.

My guess is that it's a cross between a female and a (reversed) female. Or do you have non-feminized seeds? :hmmmm:

Yes they are feminized. I am not sure if they made a S-1 or used a reversed G-13 female.

From what I have seen so far. It is a Chem 91 female crossed with a reversed G-13 Haze female. To much variation in the plants for this to be a sativa indica hybrid. The long buds on 2 of these plants have both a Chem and a Haze structure to them. I don't see anything like a indica in the bunch which you would expect from a straight up G-13.

It has been a long time since I have did a lot of research. Pretty sure Liberty Haze started life as a regular strain. From there I don't know if they feminized the outcome or reversed plants and did F-1 females seeds just like the regular strain.

Watching this thread. I just started a Barneys Farm Liberty Haze...she just popped the surface yesterday along with two Cinderella XX's, Seedsman Lemoncello and a watermelon zkittlez found in a mmj bud.

As of now I would say you are going to be a happy man. Liberty haze is doing everything I hoped it would. Plus the Cinderella XX is great I have and will continue to run it. Watch it closely some phenos can finish really early. Plus I have taken it early and late. I found taking it later in flower did not add enough bud to make up for the loss of the sativa high. My best Cinderella finish fast. Trichomes had just started to turn amber. The Intensiveness of that high is so much better early. Bringing her longer into flower to get more body to the high and more production ruined it for me. Let her be a sativa and she will impress.

Bringing her longer into flower to get more body to the high and more production ruined it for me. Let her be a sativa and she will impress.

^^^THIS^^^ Absolutely, positively, without a doubt, THIS! If there was one strain of cannabis available, it might be different. But there are enough choices out there that you could choose 25% of them, grow five strains at a time... and make it the family business, lol, because your kid would still be working his/her way down that list after you were a memory.

Pick the strain that suits YOU best, then harvest it at the peak of potency. . . .

Thanks Jackalope. I am really looking forward to this run. I have a few grows under my belt and I figured I'd try growing some different and interesting strains now that I have a bit more knowledge. I've always struggled on when to harvest...I find it difficult to know when is best, so its good that I will need to be aware and hone that skill this go around.

I'm adding to my mix a G13 Pineapple Express 2. Dropped it into distilled water last night at 5, onto paper towel this morning at 9 with nothing showing. Just looked and the tail is popping. This addition should keep me on my toes as to harvest time as well...shows to be a fast finisher.

Gonna be Cinderella's Fruit Stand.

Back
Top Bottom