light schedule

Jacob Bell

Hello all! I hope everyone is having a great day so far! If not, hopefully it will get better for ya! Question? I want to grow small plants, to fit in a grow box that is about 24 inches high. I want to know if a 12/12 light schedule from seed will produce a smaller plant than the 18/6 veg cycle. Also, with smaller plants, if I LST it, will I produce a decent amount of bud? Like say an ounce or so? I have read of folks going 12/12 from seed, but not sure what the advantage of it is, or disadvantage. Any thoughts would be very appreciated! Thanks!

well if you 12 12 em from start you can end up with some wierd results. i just did this and its a sativa plant i just tossed it into soil then to the flower room. 2 weeks later its about 16 inches tall 4 branches. it would take up about 1 square foot of space in a 4 to 8 inch pot...now so far so good, but if you dont give em a chanc to veg first they never fully mature. now you could use clones and that way you have small plants also, but they are mature because they came from a fully mature female plant. your results wont be so hot with a seed from 12 12.

Plenty of growers have great luck with 12/12 from seed. Satvia is just not the strain to do it with tho- You want some idica heavy genetics for 12/12 in a short space.

One oz per plant in 24" vertical on a first grow will take some green thumbs.:goodluck:

Back
Top Bottom