Lighting and heat issues

Kingdiamond

I am currently running 4 300 watt equiv (65 watt) cfls in a grow box sized 2 1/2 foot by 3 1/2 half foot by 4 foot high and im having issues cooling this bad boy both when its open and closed .

Closed tempature and humidity was 84 degrees and 57% humidity and ive been dealing with wilting plants that i thought were water starved due to the heat but all show wet using the moisture meter.

Anybody have some tips for me?:popcorn:

:ganjamon:do have any ventalition if thats the problem get exhust fan cfm40 run every 1 min to exchange air and you will need a carbon can filter 38 special (33) place it at bottom of room and exhust at top. free tokers of da world

I agree with tronix, Gadgetman 84 degrees with door close is not a huge issue. But if it really bothers you.. how about a fan on the floor blowing up and out a top vent if possible?? :peace:

I had the same problem, the leaves looked and felt crispy upon inspection with a really good magnifier I found little tiny bugs, not sure what they were but so tiny you would not notice without good magnifier. Since getting rid of them it is looking healthier.

I've heard you mention that the soil is "wet" and that the leaves are wilting - it sounds like your soil could be holding too much water? That was my problem, anyway.

Back
Top Bottom