Lindsay Lohan admits she has tried marijuana

Hash

Lindsay Lohan has confessed she once smoked marijuana, despite insisting last year she was anti-drugs, reports IMDB.com.

The 18-year-old "Mean Girls" and "Freaky Friday" star told the style magazine W that she's tried pot but didn't like it.

"I'm not going to deny the fact that I've tried pot. I hated it," Lohan says.

She insists she'd never try anything harder than pot because she's seen how cocaine has messed up members of her own family.

"I've never tried cocaine," she says. "I've seen my father. I've seen how it messes with families, and, you know, it messes your life up."

Lohan will next be seen this summer in "Herbie: Fully Loaded."

Source: IndyStar.com
Copyright: 2005 IndyStar.com.
Website: IndyStar: Indianapolis Star, Indiana news, breaking news and sports

!!!!!AJ!!!!! said:
pffbt
she knows she loves the chron

haha for real. all these celebs say they hated it. how the hell could you hate it???? i can see if you bought some dirt like $15 an ounce but when you got an 8 figure income, you can buy the best money can buy. Shes not only a bitch, shes a bad liar.

Maybe if she smoked more her music wouldn't suck so bad...

If she hates it, that bud she smoked must of been shitty bud

Why Did This Make The Website!

WHO CARES!!!!!!

:jerkit: :jerkit: :jerkit:

Kittyloaf said:
why does anyone care?

She eats, sleeps, and shits, just like the rest of us.
I couldn't agree more, but news is news. Besides I post many insightful articles written by very intelligent authors and they get half as many replys as this.

she tried it and did'nt like it. kudos to her. i do like it. at least she's not dogging people who do smoke, or putting out really negative stuff about it. i'm probably not putting her down because she looks so good. as a matter of fact that's the only reason. she is one truely fine babe. not a bad actor either.

Who cares that she smoked it...
I was more interested in the fact that she said her family is a bunch of coke heads!

Ha ha ha.

I have nothing to say about the article, except parappainhaling, that post was fucking halarious. And I agree.

Back
Top Bottom