Looking for led advice

sandtrx

Hi everyone,

I'm new here and have been wading through countless posts and journals concerning led lights.

My gf and I am are new grower's and are currently vegging 2 jerry berries, 2 blue dreams, a pure kush and a sour diesel (yes, its getting a little crowded, but the jerry berries will be going into flower soon) in a 4x4 hydro hut under t5's, next week i am adding a 4x8 tent for flowering.

For those with the experience, should i take the plunge and go all led, or would it be better to wait for newer generations. I like what i've been seeing with the penetrators, stealths, etc, I also see dorm grow now, but not a single review or public journal, they apparently have some private journals going on, but that doesn't help credibility.

Any constructive advice would be much appreciated. I don't mind spending the money for them, but i want the best bang for the buck, I absolutely hate wasting money and certainly do not want to buy garbage.

Thank you all for the time

Matt

Hi Matt,Let me know what your budget is, what size space you have and what type of grow you are going with. I'll give you my recommendation on what size you should buy.

Back
Top Bottom